Regarding with handling of personal information
We recognize the importance of customer's privacy and personal information, strive to protect it and work to respond to customer's trust.
ULTRASNIC ENGINEERING Co., LTD. ("the company") recognize that handling personal information correctly is very important.
The company operates 『https://www.cho-onpa.co.jp』("the website") and our policy is clarified on this page to help our customers
understand how we acquire, use and protect our customer's personal information.
1. Acquisition of personal information
To deliver appropriate services, the company may ask our customers to provide their
perosonal information such as name, post code, address, telephone number and email address.
The company may ask customer for personal information other than listed above for the purpose of providing
information which fulfills customer's request. In that case, excluding some necessary items, the informations
are provided by customer's own choice.
2. Use of personal information
The company will handle customer's personal information only for the following purposes.
- To provide information and sales advices regarding with our services.
- To provide iformation regarding with seminar and event information.
- To provide infomation regarding with after services.
- To provide answer for customer's inquary.
- To improve our products and services.
- To acquire recruit infomation.
3. Provision and disclosure of personal information
The Company will not provide or disclose customer's personal information to the other third party except for the cases below.
- In case allowed by customer.
- In case requested based on laws and regulations.
4. Change, deletion and inquiry of personal information
For changes, deletions or inquiries about personal information provided on this website, please contact below directly by the
customer who provided the information.
Change, deletion and inquiry of personal information
5. Security of personal information
Personal information held by the company is strictly managed.
To prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information,
we are thorough with rules regarding with personal information storage, managment and disposal.
6. Responsibility of customer
This website provides links to other websites.
However, we do not take any responsibility for the collection of personal information performed on linked websites.
Please confirm the handling of personal information on the linked website by yourself on the linked website and
use at your own dicretion.
The company may review and revise the above policies.
If you have any questions other than the above, please contact the following:
ULTRASONIC ENGINEERING Co.,Ltd
1-6-1 Kashiwa-cho, tachikawa-shi, Tokyo